banner image

Sonakshi Sinha on completing 9 years in Bollywood: Feels like yesterday

It was in 2010 that Sonakshi Sinha was introduced to the cinephiles as Rajjo in Dabangg. 

The actress, who romanced Salman Khan in her debut film, became an overnight star. On September 10, Sonakshi completed 9 years in Bollywood, and the actress took to Instagram to pen a heartwarming note.


The 32-year-old actress, who will reprise her role as Rajjo in Dabangg 3, wrote, "Nine years back, 10th September 2010, was the day Dabangg released which means it was the day I started this amazing 

journey of being an actor and being able to entertain you all. Honestly, I don't even know where all this time flew because it feels like just yesterday."



Interestingly, Salman Khan dropped the motion poster of their upcoming film Dabangg 3 on the same day. The 53-year-old actor wrote, "Aa Rahe Hain! Chulbul Robinhood Pandey. Theek 100 din baad. Swagat Toh Karo Humara! #100DaystoDabangg3 (sic)"

Sonakshi played Salman's lady love in Dabangg and Dabangg 2, and the actress is reprising her role in the third instalment as well.

It was in April this year that Sonakshi started shooting for Dabangg 3. Calling it a homecoming, the actress posted a picture from the first day of shooting of Dabangg 3. She captioned it, "RAJJO is back!!! From Dabangg, to Dabangg 3...It's homecoming. Day 1 of shoot for me today, wish me luck."

Talking about her reunion with Salman, Sonakshi told IANS, "I can't explain the feeling in words. For me, it's like homecoming. It's like going back to where you began. What I am and where I am today is because of Dabangg, because of Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan and the family. They made me Rajjo and, for me, there was no looking back after that. For me, it's always going to be the most special film of my life. It's just great reuniting with the entire team. Most of the team members are there right from the first part - the DOP, his crew, the assistant directors. It feels like I am working on my first film all over again."

In a career spanning over nine years, Sonakshi has given innumerable hits and memorable performances. And the actress is thankful for the amazing journey in Bollywood.






Sonakshi Sinha on completing 9 years in Bollywood: Feels like yesterday Sonakshi Sinha on completing 9 years in Bollywood: Feels like yesterday Reviewed by picsapkeliye on September 13, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.